The Ten Commandments: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-ten-commandments
1) I am the Lord thy god, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
2) Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
3) Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4) Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5) Honor thy father and thy mother.
6) Thou shalt not murder.
7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8) Thou shalt not steal.
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor.
10) Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy neighbor.
Before offering the Torah to the Jews God had offered the Torah to other nations but the nations declined with the following statement: How can we live without Stealing and Killing?! Funny how those are the two most committed sins throughout history and today.
Sure there are people that say “But the Torah is for the Jews”! Yes But Noah wasn’t a Jew and his Code Of ethics for All people given to him by God was the 7 Laws of Noah: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-seven-noachide-laws
- Do Not Deny God
- Do Not Blaspheme God
- Do Not Murder
- Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous or Homosexual Relationships.
- Do Not Steal
- Do Not Eat of a Live Animal
- Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience